Furry Madrid

Portal de los furries madrileños donde todos los furros del mundo son bienvenidos!
Último Mensaje - Invisible
No estás autorizado para ver los mensajes.

Greetings from Poland

Presentaos furros presentaos, así nos conoceremos todos. No os corteis. ;P

Greetings from Poland

Notapor dam_ » 21 Mar 2013, 12:31

Hi! :)

Some Spanish furries may associate me. I´m in Madrid now (till 24th March) because of the student exchange (ATHENS Programme) and I´m planning to go to the Universidad Miguel Hernández de Elche on ERASMUS Programme after this holiday (on the one or two semestres). Someone could say that I foresee my future in Spain, but there are too misty plans. :3

Everything is such great, but there is one problem - I´m learning Spanish only for a couple of days. I noticed that usage of English in Spain is really similar to Poland - sometimes it´s hard to find someone who uses that language. :P You have to forgive me, I´ll try put some Spanish words and sentences into my post after my comeback to home.

More about me. I´m dam_ (you can write my nick as: dam, Dam, dam_ ect...). The history of my nick is rather trivial - I really wanted to have simply and short nick. I thought I could use my real name (Damian), but nicks during registration at Polish furry sites (http://www.polfurs.org / http://www.futrzaki.org) were limited to 4 letters. So I just bisected my real name and add flatworm at the end. :3 I´m blue cat from Otwock (30 km far away from Varsovia, the capital of Poland). I feel furry for about six years, however I´m in Polish fandom only for two years. But I believe that was enough to make many friends, find a boyfriend and road across the Poland many times. :)

I used to identify with Billy Fore´s blue cat Marco couple years ago. I think the only thing that remained after couple of years is a blue fur and sexual orientation.

I think that´s all at the beginning. I feel really comfortable in Polish fandom, but I realized that I want more. I hope that knowing better Spanish furries will develop me and open to another culture. :) *cuddles*

I can write something in Polish, but only for wishes. Polish language is so complicated that Google Translate often has a problems with understanding me. ;)

Furries which English isn´t good enough to communicate I invite to http://www.translate.google.pl - oh, and sorry for mistakes, my English isn´t perfect too.

Good to be here, guys. I hope I´ll start writing something in Spanish soon. :) *hugs*
dam_
Chulapo

Edad de tu Fursona: 24
:Furaffinity: :Youtube:
Reputation point: 160

Re: Greetings from Poland

Notapor Balasch » 21 Mar 2013, 13:54

Hehehe welcome to FurryMadrid, Dam! ^^

Hope you have a nice time here and enjoy with all the crazy furries that are over there :3
Sinä olet kuten minäkin...

Balasch Fenrich " Arctic Wish" Holovainen: el lobo blanco
Balasch
Arctic Wish

Ubicación: Majadahonda, Madrid, España - Plasencia, Cáceres, España
Especie Fursona: Canis Lupus Arctos (Lobo Ártico)
Edad de tu Fursona: 19
Nombre SL: Balasch
:Furaffinity: :DeviantArt: :Youtube:
Reputation point: 193

Notapor Mykonos » 21 Mar 2013, 14:14

ok Dam, again another reasson to practice the language XD

welcome
hace falta toda una larga vida humana para aprender a ver lo que vive una tortuga (Mykoséneca)

yo soy mykoniano
yo soy genial
te veo como chica linda
Pues soy heterosexual

Algunos bailan breakdance, el shelldance es otro nivel
Imagen
Mykonos
Peseto

Especie Fursona: tortuga
Edad de tu Fursona: 23
:DeviantArt:
Reputation point: 166

Notapor 2qe6647 » 21 Mar 2013, 15:44

Welcome to the forum, have a nice time here ^^

How much time have you been here? I think is pretty hard to organize something to meet with you if you leave Madrid this Sunday, but if you're going to study here soon, we could make a proper meeting then.
Imagen
2qe6647
Organillero

Especie Fursona: Lobo gris (gris oscuro)
Edad de tu Fursona: 19
:Furaffinity: :DeviantArt: :Youtube:
Reputation point: 106

Notapor dam_ » 21 Mar 2013, 16:41

2qe6647 escribió:Welcome to the forum, have a nice time here ^^

How much time have you been here? I think is pretty hard to organize something to meet with you if you leave Madrid this Sunday, but if you're going to study here soon, we could make a proper meeting then.

Today is my 6th (?) day in Madrid. I didn´t have much time earlier - my lectures have started. Besides I was couchsurfed by some Spanish / Polish people (not furry) and I think that would be impolite to treat their flats like a hotel and don´t hang out with those guys. ;)

Well, if you could manage to organise furmeet it would be great. :) But if not, don´t worry. I´m actually fixing some individual meets with Spanish furries, I´m not alone here. :)

Thank you for your replies. ^^
dam_
Chulapo

Edad de tu Fursona: 24
:Furaffinity: :Youtube:
Reputation point: 160

Notapor Shytzo » 21 Mar 2013, 18:14

welcome!
Imagen
Shytzo
~Good Vibrations~